May 25, 2018
We, GREF-Wrightwood LLC, dba Ziplines at Pacific Crest, dba The Guest Ranch at Pacific Crest, explain in this policy how we collect, process, use, share, and secure the information that we receive from users via our websites, mobile apps, and over email (together, the “GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services”). This policy also explains your choices regarding the use of, access to, and correction of your personal information.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION
GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC gathers the following types of information about users when they access and use GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services.
A. Information you voluntarily provide. Certain of the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services we offer to our clients requires users to provide certain personal information. These services include:
- Personalization of Platform Through User Preferences
- Bidding or Purchasing Goods through Auctions or Storefronts
- SMS or Email Registration
- Signup for Paid Audio or Video Streaming
- Surveys or Contests
- Registration for Client Events
Your use of these features is voluntary, but if you do use one of these features, you consent to GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services’ collection of the following information:
- Account Set-Up Information: GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC will collect certain information to set up an account for you via one of our sites, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number(s), and the username and password you create.
- Credit Card/Payment Information: If you purchase an item via an auction or an online store using the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC services, GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC will collect certain information such as your credit card number and billing address to process that payment.
- Social Media Information: If you use Facebook or another third party social network site to login to any GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services, GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC will collect information that you chose to provide to us (for example your Facebook profile information). The information collected may depend on the privacy settings you have with the third-party site.
- Certain Additional Information: GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC provides certain Services such as surveys or contests that may ask you certain questions to participate. Participation in these surveys and contests is voluntary.
B. Children’s Information. In accordance with COPPA, GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13, other than certain limited information provided by a child’s parent or authorized guardian.
- Continuing Notification of Parents: For children under the age of 13, parents will initially provide certain personal information about or for their child; we will not collect it from the child directly. If a child under age 13 then participates in any ongoing activity that requires the collection, retention, and use of personal information in addition to what has already been provided or authorized by the parent, we will also ask for a parent’s e-mail address so that we can notify the parent that we have received personal information from their child and seek consent to retain this information. We do not knowingly collect names and e-mail addresses or other personally identifying information from children under age 13 for these types of activities without notifying the parent via e-mail and giving the parent the option to remove their child’s e-mail address from the applicable database for that activity.
- Changes in Guidelines: These children’s guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technology evolves rapidly and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. In the unlikely event of such changes they will be posted on this page. If the changes represent a material departure from our current practice with respect to the use of children’s personal information, the changes will be posted on this page thirty (30) days prior to taking effect and will not affect children’s personal information previously collected.
C. Information Collected From You Automatically. GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC uses various Internet technologies to manage and track use of the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services. Non-personal information that we collect using these technologies may be combined with the personal information that you may voluntarily provide us when using certain specific services.
- Device Information: We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device, or other device you use to access the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services, such as your computer’s unique IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information.
- Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Technologies: GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC uses “cookies,” Web beacons, HTML5 local storage, and other similar technologies. These technologies allow us to manage access to and use of the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services, recognize users and provide personalization, and help us to understand how users engaged with the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services. You will not be able to access certain areas of our websites if your computer does not accept cookies from us. We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals.
- Location Information: Some of our mobile applications can deliver content based on your current location if you choose to enable that feature of the app. If you enable the location-based feature, your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by the app. If you elect to have a location-based search saved to your history, we will store that information on our servers. If you do not enable the location-based service, or if an app does not have that feature, the app will not transmit to us, and we will not collect or store location information.
- Email Tracking Pixels: GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC may use a function in HTML emails to track which users open emails and which links they click.
D. Information Collected by Third Parties Some of the services and advertisements included in the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services, including on the websites we create and maintain for, are delivered or served by third-party companies. These companies may place or recognize cookies, Web beacons, or other technology to track certain non-personal information about our website users. For example, an advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to collect certain information about your use of the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services. In many cases, this information could be used to show you ads on other websites based on your interests.
Your access to GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC website(s) should not be affected if you do not accept cookies served by third parties. Some of the ad servers and ad networks may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. If you opt out of receiving targeted ads from ad servers and ad networks on our websites, you will continue to receive advertising and promotional messages, but they will not be customized or personalized to you based on your use of our websites and/or third party websites.
If you would like more information about advertisers’ use of tracking technologies and your option to not accept these cookies, you can go to www.networkadvertising.org. If you would like to learn more about how interest-based information is collected, whether the companies we use are part of an industry network regarding behavioral advertising or about your choices regarding the use of your information, you can go to www.aboutads.info.
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC uses the data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Most importantly, we use the information collected from our users to provide you with the products or services you voluntarily signed up for, such as:
- Enabling you to participate in features such as surveys or contests
- Providing you with electronic newsletters or text messages containing special offers or promotional materials
- Customizing the content you see when visiting a GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC website
- Other purposes GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC disclosed to you when we requested you provide us with or allow us access to your information.
In addition, GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC uses the information you provide to improve the Services we offer, enhance the experience users have using our Services, and to communicate with users in case of any issues.
- Statistical Analysis: We perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services and their subscribing and purchasing patterns for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base. We use this information for analysis purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationships.
- Relevant Advertising: We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent. This means users see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and advertisers send their messages to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both the viewer’s experience and the effectiveness of the ads. We disclose information to third parties only in aggregate or de-identified form.
Credit Card Data: GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC does not store any of your credit card data on our servers. The data is encrypted and securely stored by independent companies, Stripe and Square, which provides payment processing services for GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC.
3. WHO YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH
GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC neither rents nor sells your personally identifiable information to anyone. We share your personal information only as provided herein or with your consent. Additionally, in the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
- Participation: When you participate in a contest, sweepstakes, or promotion, the information you provide made be shared with a third-party sponsor of the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. You will be notified how your information is shared when you sign up for the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. If you do not want any personal information shared with a third-party, you should not participate in the sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
These processing partners include:
-Web, Email, SMS Hosting Providers
– Cloud Infrastructure Providers
– Video Partners
– CRM Partners
– Advertising Partners
– Credit Card Processing
- Aggregated Data: GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC may disclose user information in an aggregated form as part of our marketing or analytical findings data that may be published. Such disclosure will never include personal information.
- Links to Third Party Sites: The GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services may include links that direct you to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Once you access that website or other service, your information is governed by their privacy policies, not this one.
4. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative controls to protect the information. Keep in mind, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- We use trusted TLS certificates for end to end encryption of all personal information that is submitted through a GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC site
- We use commercially reasonable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard the information we collect. For example, all passwords are encrypted and hashed.
- We maintain PCI compliance for all credit card processing
5. CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Control of Information: In most cases you can login to your GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC Services account and update your account information and communication preferences.
- For newsletter subscriptions you can click the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the communication
- For SMS notifications you can reply “stop” which will end future notifications.
- For any other requests you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss and handle your request to the best of our ability.
How long we keep your information: Following cancellation or deactivation of your account, GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC may retain your information for a commercially reasonable amount of time for backup or audit purposes. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to delete your account.
Choices under EU law
If your Personal Information is subject to the protections offered by EU law, you may:
- Access, correct, update or request deletion of your PERSONAL INFORMATION at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to GREF-Wrightwood LLC, PO Box 2616
Wrightwood, CA 92397.
- Object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information;
- Withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent;
- Complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including US and Canada) are available.)
To exercise any of these rights please contact us in accordance with the contact details set forth above. Please note that if you are not subject to EU law, these rights do not apply to you.
E. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California “Shine The Light” law, California residents may opt-out of GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As detailed above, you may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing to GREF-WRIGHTWOOD LLC, PO Box 2616 Wrightwood, CA 92397 or by emailing us at email@example.com. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes.