You don’t need to actually be a superhero to feel like one at Pacific Crest . . . But our tours are designed for participants in good health—and we want all of our participants to have a great experience.
Because of this, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone, or to cancel or discontinue a tour because of weather at any time.
Pacific Crest Requirements
In order to join us on a Pacific Crest adventure, you must:
- Sign a Guest Agreement – Click Here
- Weigh between 90 and 250 pounds, and agree to be discretely weighed upon check-in
- Be at least 10 years of age
- If you’re under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign your Guest Agreement
- If you’re under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Guest Agreement AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by your parent or another adult designated by your parent to serve as chaperone
- Be in good health and prepared to participate in an active tour
- Be able to comfortably walk one mile
- Be able to comfortably hold both hands over your head
- Have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and to slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable
We’re sorry, but you can’t participate if you’re pregnant or if you have:
- Recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
- A serious musculoskeletal disorder
- Epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive
- Hemophilia or another condition that currently requires you to take high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant
- Any known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency
- Any health condition that requires you to take prescription medications that may limit your abilities
- You may not participate if you are under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or illegal drugs
- Finally, Dress for the weather and wear closed-toe shoes (like tennis shoes or hiking boots)
Other Pacific Crest Policies
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking, but cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance will be fully refunded.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel, please contact us at least 72 hours in advance.
- Any tours rescheduled or cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled tour time will incur a $25 per-guest fee.
- Tours cannot be rescheduled or cancelled less than 24 hours before the scheduled tour.
Proper Documentation for Youth Participants
- If you’re under 18, you must have proper parental supervision and/or permission to participate in a Ziplines at Pacific Crest tour
- Please review our list of requirements above, including our requirements for children
- If you don’t have a Guest Agreement signed by your parent or legal guardian you will be unable to join us on a Pacific Crest adventure
- You are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Ziplines at Pacific Crest does everything possible to depart on time.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals—if you’re late and miss your adventure, we still have to pay the same expenses as if you were on time. Worse, we may have turned other adventurers away who could have gone in your place. Bottom line? Adventure doesn’t wait for anybody . . . Please don’t be late!
- We operate in rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great! But please note that ponchos can’t be worn with our gear because they’re so bulky.
- In the event of inclement or severe weather that Ziplines at Pacific Crest deems hazardous, we may cancel your tour before your scheduled departure time—and we may not be able to do so with advance notice
- Don’t worry though—if we cancel because of the weather, you’ll receive your choice of a rain check or a full refund
- And in the event that severe weather occurs in the middle of a tour, we may choose to discontinue your tour for your safety. If that happens, you’ll be offered a full or partial refund, based on your location on the course at the time we discontinue the tour